Friday, May 11, 2012

Second Quilt: Blocks and Stripes

After my first attempt, I took a vacation from quilting. I started my second quilt a year later. I went with a tutorial from Film in the Fridge. My confidence level was kinda low then, so to ensure it would end up looking purdy I kept my fabric choices very close to her design. I love how it turned out and it's the quilt I use the most, especially when I'm on the couch with a book.

If I were to recommend any quilting design to a beginner, this would be the one. It was really quick and and the best part is that you don't have to line any seams up! It can't get much easier!
You guys digging that hot new fabric with the ducks? Haha, I'm kidding. Just about everyone has some of that stuff in their stash. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. I visit every commenter's blog! <3